Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I can't do it on my own

Spring Break

Been catching up on TV including back-episodes of Alcatraz. Still not sure if I like the show that well. It seems slow without a lot of interest. It is also pretty dark. 

Checked out the Biggest Loser for this week earlier today. The episode was bittersweet to me. On one hand, I find all the drama a big turnoff for this season. The level is drama is dropping off some, but my opinion of season 13 contestants is tainted. Also, I know the drama will resume once NBC has to deal with the cast mutiny issue. 

Reward Challenge 

This week's challenge was fairly straightforward physical challenge with contestants pulling against each other on ice. Some cooperation and game play was seen on the part of Chris and Mark. 

Conda gets the most visible reward from the challenge and decides to take "Wrassler Kim" on a shopping spree. Jessica Simpson makes a guest appearance to promote her new Fashion Star show

Elimination 


It was a shame to see Emily's elimination. However, it was quite a twist to see her moving forward on dreams of singing. We get a quick cameo from past winner Olivia helping Emily pursue her dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment