Saturday, February 25, 2012

Biggest Loser Mutiny Story

Season 13 of Biggest Loser will go down not as the No Excuses season but as the Drama Hell season. I heard a few days ago that the contestants refused to continue filming for a day or maybe more. Two of the contestants are rumored to have left the show completely. I have a TMZ video clip on the story.

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player




The report is that the contestants refused to go forward when a twist was introduced to allow eliminated players to compete for the 250K prize. I understand their frustration. I would be totally pissed in their shoes and might have walked as well.  These folks left their jobs and families for the hardship of several months on this show. I get the argument that they voluntarily made this decision and knew the nature of the show; however, there can only be so much gameplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment