Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Show recap for October 11th



All-weather Challenge
I got my wish from last week with more outdoor workouts. The ultimate obstacle course challenge in multiple terrain and weather was the challenge this week.

I liked the swimming workouts with Bob. Swimming is a great way to workout with minimal stress on the joints. I will be adding some swimming back into my weekly workouts and will do an entire post on my experience with some tips.

Dolvett and Courtney shot some hoops. Shooting baskets is a great upper body workout and can really mix things up in the weekly exercise plan. The same workout experience is true for tennis. I was happy to see Anna trying new workouts with her team.

The Trainers

Bob and Dolvett were engaged and motivating to their teams. I've noticed now for several weeks that Anna is wearing a lot of make-up in her close-ups. I really wish she'd lose the make-up. It's distracting and makes it hard for me to take her seriously.  Her team's weigh-in loss also seals it that she is not a good replacement for Jillian.


Past Season Contestants 


Great to see some of the former contestants visit and offer motivation. Hannah, Marcie, and Adam look great. Hannah's stuffed turkey bell pepper recipe has 140 calories per serving and looks delicious.

Jerry Hayes from Season 7 would have been a great visitor for the blue team.

Elimination

Sad to see coach Mike leave.



Bonnie's decision to eliminate her team's strongest player seals the blue team's fate. I predict the entire blue team will be gone within 2-3 weeks if the current team arrangement stays.

No comments:

Post a Comment