Saturday, October 29, 2011

Haloween Biggest Loser Show Recap


I was on the road this week and happy for help from the DVR again.

Ten pieces of Halloween Candy has roughly 750 calories

The theme was Halloween for this show. I want to say again that I really HATE temptation challenges. There is something really wrong about rewarding poor choices. This week's temptation was to eat Halloween candy. I was glad to see that nobody succumbed and ate.

The show format was different as well with everyone's status in jeopardy this week which always shakes things up. I expected that the producers would begin to shake things up with things such as team changes or trainer changes. The trainer change came this week, and I see that team changes are next week.


Drama and Love this Week 

Ramon and Jessica are officially a couple. Being on the Ranch really seems bring out romance, witness Matt and Suzy Hoover.

We also got some personal details on John and his life. He wants to be more emotional and open. I mentioned in that past that he comes off as insincere to me. Maybe, he is being real, and he will drop the facade. We also get a bit more on Vinny's tough childhood.


The Trainers

It was good to see the trainers get a chance to work-out everyone this week. The variety of work-out styles was really showcased. Anna's tennis workout was unique and highlighted that a good workout can come by many different methods.

Bob seems to bring the best in everyone including Bonnie

Elimination

Jennifer was eliminated this week. Hints were dropped last week that she didn't fit well in the Black team. Everyone seemed to gang up on her even when Sunny gained 5 lbs. I guess she was a source for a lot of drama at the Ranch that was shown. There no hugs or good-byes at her departure further suggesting

I am glad for her that she has lost 102 lbs, and she is gunning for a win at the marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment