Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Show recap Nov 29th

Makeover Week 
Makeover week started out with the ever favorite weighted race challenge. I love the physical challenges! John continues to show dominance in challenges and weight loss. He is the person to beat on the ranch.

The makeovers themselves were kind of a letdown. I was prepared to be dazzled with all the hype, but only Becky really had a major change in her look. Her wedding ring moment with her husband was very touching.


Plastic People 


I continue with conflict on John. Is he is a game-player and manipulator or is he a confused, wounded person? He just doesn't come off as real to me. Everything he says including his talk about commitment to change with Dolvett just doesn't ring totally true. In the end, I am coming down that he is a wounded person who has been unable to be real with others. I am hopeful that his time at the Ranch will move him to a better place where he can remain and grow.

Anna isn't real. Nothing in her talk with Sunny seemed genuine or inspired. There is no warmth or personal connection. Again, glad she is going.

Weigh-in

I was surprised a bit that Sunny and Antone fell below the line. I had expected a closer competition. I was even more surprised that the voting members kept Antone - the stronger competitor! This is shaping up to be a great finale.

Next Week

Marathon is next week. I am excited to see old contestants compete. I am wondering how they will get down to three contestants for the finale. Maybe, there will be a red line to automatically eliminate the lowest player combined with a yellow line for viewers to select between the remaining two lowest weight losers.

Excitement to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment