Monday, January 30, 2012

Belated recap from last week's show

Short and Sweet 


Having only an hour show was actually a really good thing for me this past week. Last week and the upcoming two weeks will be extremely busy for me without much chance for TV watching. Management of time will be a premium. I have even seen last week's episode of the Fox series Alcatraz
The Challenge 


A classic obstacle course challenge combined with mental challenge. I love it!  Contestants had to answer nutrition questions to move forward in an obstacle course. Wrong answers sent them through a mud pit. Poor Black team! They answer every question wrong and were incredibly muddy by the end.

Winners of the challenge got exclusive use of the gym for the week.

Drama 


This week's drama centered around Black team's Chris and Red team's Conda.  Chris experienced a major meltdown and was ready to leave the Ranch. Even Santa (her husband Roy) was able to change her mind. I wish I could find the video clip of her talk with Bob. It really touched me. There was blatant honesty about emotional struggles and fears in Chris's life. The paths leading to obesity come in many forms, and I believe that emotional barriers are a major path to obesity as well I think a MAJOR reason for remaining obese.


Conda's continued bad attitude was shut down by Dolvett who kicked her out of the gym. Conda is shaping up to be a brat this season and Dolvett is not gonna take it.

Elimination 

Gail was sent home. Bob had major frustration with her constant complaining and lack of work. Even the loss of weight below 300 lb at the weigh-in wasn't celebrated.

Aqua Team



We'll get to see brother and sister from the Aqua team weigh-in this coming Tuesday for a chance to return to the Ranch. Dolvett paid them a visit this week for a work-out. I like them from the clipis that I've seen, and I hope they will be able to return to the Ranch and benefit from the intense training.

No comments:

Post a Comment