Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dealing with Fitness Roadblocks

Summer Here We Come 

The unofficial start of summer is already here with the end of school, and the official season start of summer is only a week or so away. 
Is your body prepared for summer? 

My answer to the question is, No. 

No, my body is not as ready as I hoped it would be. I could feel better at the pool or beach by comparing myself to overweight and less fit. That bit of mental coping won't ultimately help me in my fitness journey. Reality is that all of us will ebb and flow in our efforts and our success. Staying committed and putting out consistent efforts are the keys to success. 

Is someone ever too far gone to begin or resume a fitness journey?  The answer from the Biggest Loser show is  no. What's your answer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment